Why Are Notices to Owners (NTOs) Important?
• NTOs are legal documents that protect your rights under the Florida Construction Lien Laws. The document is sent to the owner, contractor, lender and others. If you provide labor and/or materials, it ensures that you are paid before the last payment is made to the contractor.
• The NTO must be served no later than 45 days from your first day on the job providing services or materials. If you do not serve the NTO in that time, you lose your ability to put a lien on the property if you are not paid in full.
• Bottom line, the NTO is important because it protects your rights to get paid.
Why Should You Choose EZ NTO?
• Fast Service – Within 48 hours, your NTOs will be mailed to your recipients.
• Best Value – We process your NTOs for $30 plus postage. The best value available.
• Flexible Delivery – If your 45 day deadline is approaching, we provide the option of next day mail.
• FREE Research Included – We include Free research with our packages.
Claim of Lien Request
Important Florida Deadlines You Should Memorize
The day you sign the contract is the BEST
DAY to send a Notice to Owner.
HAS IT BEEN 40 DAYS SINCE YOU FURNISHED LABOR & MATERIALS?
The USPS manifest must be stamped by the 40th day in order to avoid missing a deadline.
NOTICE TO OWNER DEADLINE
RECORD A LIEN
HAS IT BEEN 30 DAYS SINCE YOU RECORDED A LIEN?
BEFORE 1 YEAR
The Claim of Lien must be recorded no later than 90 days from the last performance of work